Specializing in LED Lighting Services
Are you overwhelmed with the selection of outdoor lighting and trying to decide how to put it all together? Let Dusk to Dawn, of the greater St. Louis area, erase your confusion and make it simple! A properly designed and professionally installed outdoor lighting system will bring years of beauty, safety, and security to your home.
Our design experts will design and execute low-voltage lighting systems that are not only stunning and innovative, but functional as well. The variations and options available in LED lighting have never been better and you don’t have to lift a finger to have them!
Why Low-Voltage LED Outdoor Lighting?
Low-voltage outdoor lighting, also known as LED, adds beauty and drama while enhancing safety and security. LEDs are ecologically sound, long lasting, emit very little heat, and come in a large array of styles, colors, and technologies. They are even operational from your tablet, smart phone, or computer! Low-voltage outdoor lighting shows off your home’s or business’ beauty at night by highlighting:
- Architectural lines and textures
- Focal points
- Ornamental plants and trees
- Ponds and water features
- Pool decks
- Outdoor cooking/lounging areas
See More Design Ideas
Share your email and we’ll share more design examples to help you imagine what can be done for your spaces.
Our selection of state-of-the-art, attractive, low-voltage outdoor lights and fixtures is the highest quality in the industry. We use rigorously tested LED lamps for long life and low heat for safety. Our fixtures are available in various styles of solid brass. Brass pulls heat away from the bulb for even longer life and durability during temperature fluctuations. In fact, the life expectancy of our LED lights is approximately 30,000 hours. We also only use lights that are either dusk-to-dawn sensing or on easy-to-use timers for energy efficiency.
Types of Low-Voltage Lights
We know it can be overwhelming selecting the right type of lighting, that’s why we’re here to help! There is a beautiful array of LED lights and fixtures to choose from including wall mounted, post mounted, spotlights, floodlights, well lights, dock and deck lights, fan lights, bistro and string lighting, and ceiling and swivel mounted, just to name a few. We even have colored lamps and mosquito repelling LEDs. Don’t worry, our designers will make guided, expert recommendations to help you choose the best-suited styles and fixtures for your goals.
Don’t forget to ask us about Smart Home Outdoor Lighting Systems. This latest technology not only keeps your outdoor lighting on a schedule, it adds convenience and safety by being manageable via your smart phone, tablet, and computer. It allows you to dim your lighting for ambiance while entertaining, and allows you flexibility of the hours your lights stay on!
Low-Voltage LED Facts
- Safer; they emit less heat for risk of fire and burns to foliage
- LEDs use 80% less energy than incandescent
- Made with epoxy vs. glass for durability, less breakage
- Available in attractive, warm tones.
- They do not contain mercury: more environmentally friendly
- Emit light in specific directions without reflectors and diffusers
- Perform in extreme heat and below freezing temperatures
- Work as well in large areas as small: bright light yet subtle
- They don’t attract bugs
- Available in various colors like red, green, amber, blue & more
- May be programmed with a dimmer switch
- Programmable and Smart Home compatible (great benefit for developers)
- Dusk to Dawn LEDs can last up to 30,000 hours
- Last up to 25 times longer than incandescents