Outdoor Lighting Maintenance Program
Thank you for choosing Dusk to Dawn Outdoor Lighting to care for your outdoor lighting. Our highly experienced, conscientious technicians take pride in their work and want to keep your lighting up-to-date, running smoothly, and worry free. If you haven’t visited the Annual Maintenance Program page first, we recommend you read that page for in-depth information. Please take a moment to read the following information and contact us if you have any questions.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you soon to set up your service call. All information you share with us is strictly confidential, including your email.
Annual Lighting Maintenance Program Agreement
In order to maintain top performance of your outdoor lighting, we will schedule a visit to your property annually or semi-annually to service and complete applicable warranty work. We will service non-warranty or damaged parts at additional cost.
Services included in Annual Maintenance Program fee:
- System performance check-up.
- Fixtures are cleaned and straightened for best lighting results.
- Fixture lenses are cleaned.
- LED bulbs that are burned out – those within the manufacturer’s warranty period – are replaced at no charge.
- Transformer cabinet is cleaned and serviced.
- Timers are tested.
- Sockets are serviced.
- All electric connections are checked.
- Cables and connectors are checked.
- All tree-mounted fixtures & wiring are checked to ensure that they are properly secured.
- Fixtures are moved away from tall plant material as needed to improve effect.
Annual Maintenance Program fees:
- Service Call Fee: $125 per man hour, minimum one hour. Additional time will billed in 15-minute increments, prorated. This includes all services listed above.
- Any LED bulbs past the manufacturers’ warranty period that need replacing will incur a fee.
- Materials: charges may apply to repair or replace any out-of-warranty fixture or item.
- Parts used for repairs due to damage caused by nature or by any persons other than Dusk to Dawn employees will incur a fee.
I understand that:
- As part of the Maintenance Program, Dusk to Dawn Outdoor Lighting will perform a thorough inspection, cleaning, performance check, and replace all LEDs and any warranty items at no extra charge.
- Any and all terms referenced in original contract (refers to warrantees, potential related damages to homeowner utilities, etc.) apply.
- This agreement assumes general access to your property. If any transformers are indoors, we will schedule our visit when you are present. Please advise us of the days and hours that you are available.
- If I want my system modified, or need repairs or replacements on any non-warrantied items, there will be additional fees.
- Any damage caused by nature or by any persons other than Dusk to Dawn employees is not covered under our warranty.
I agree to:
- Be called to schedule my annual appointment.
- I will pay an installment of $125 at the time of set-up.
- I do not need to be home for service to take place, unless my transformer is indoors.
- Allow access to all areas needed by unlocking gates and making sure pets are contained safely.
- Pay all invoiced additional fees after the Annual Lighting Maintenance Program service work is completed.
Get Started Now
Fill out the form below.